The company PROPAPER Service GmbH & Co. KG was founded in 2011 and is a service provider for the paper industry.
At its core is an experienced motivated service team that supports paper mills in maintenance, small rebuilds, and service work.
Being already well settled in the paper industry, PROPAPER Service decided in 2019 for targeted investments in personnel and machinery. It created the possibility to produce precise turned and milled parts according to customer specifications or following their own design as individual parts or small series.
We design, manufacture components and install assemblies for all plants.
- Maintenance service for one-day and multi-day shutdowns
- Service work on the paper machine, stock preparation and equipment
- Roll change
- Roller bearing disassembly and assembly, drive-up method or conventional
- Dryer cylinder removal and installation, sealing of dryer cylinders
- Scraper installation and adjustment
- Air technology, e.g. installing and aligning stabilisers
- Setting up large containers or aggregates in the stock preparation system
- Surveying with a levelling device and theodolite
- Aligning motors, gears with laser shaft aligner
- Grinding, coating, drilling and balancing cylinders
- Motivated qualified team
- Steel constructions (WIG/MAG welding) in steel and stainless steel
- Single parts and small series
- Cost-effective production on modern machines
- Quick quotation
- Reliable delivery date promises
- Precise production and control
- Experience with different materials
- Roller repairs, service and new rollers up to 7 metres in length
- Drying cylinders and double shell heating/cooling rollers
- Tambours, press rolls, guide rolls, carrying drums, etc.
- Rolling bearing calculation and design
- Design, optimisation of sealing and lubrication
- Rotary unions and steam heads
- Bearing arrangements for pivot points of press levers
- Pedestal and support bearings
- Rope and belt pulleys
- Scraper bars with holders type “DST”, “K35” and corresponding further developments
- Production in cast iron, steel or stainless steel
- Support in product development
- IndividueIndividual design with 3-D CAD Inventor Konstruktion mit 3-D CAD Inventor
- Technical calculations, finite element calculations
- Analysis, optimisation and consulting
- Production-optimised design
Embedded in the Röchling Industrial division, RIO, based in Oepping in Upper Austria, focuses on innovative developments with the goal of making individual products but also interconnected processes more efficient. Pioneering technologies in terms of digitalisation and automation are indispensably incorporated – and all on a sustainable basis.